04-23-2016 to 10-21-2017
- Initially consulted over “my odo tracker” project, an API which tracks manufacturing machine runtime. Currently patented as of 07-09-2018.
- Created and managed said prototype API and added improvements such as reporting, job tracking, and operator performance.
- Oversaw move from old company website to new CMS site, assisted management in styling choices and orientation to said CMS.
10-01-2015 to present
- Designed, built, and maintained custom websites for clients’ specifications.
06-01-2015 to present
- Teaching a variety of students of varying skill levels and ages.
- Specializes in communication and people with attention deficit disorders.
- Uses self-made curriculum based off of coding boot camp experience.
03-01-2015 to 5-01-2015
- Supported instructors by offering assistance to 20+ students while they completed the Dev Bootcamp curriculum.
- Fielded questions regarding course material; Git workflow and Ruby basics.
- Assisted students with technical challenges and debugging.
06-01-2015 to 08-31-2015
Coordinated and staged presentation technologies: lighting effects, video recording, and sound systems.
Advertising Rep, Graphic Designer (volunteer)
Cheetah Conservation Fund
02-01-2014 to 02-31-2015
Coordinated with other volunteers to provide food, drink, venue, and live Cheetah to raise awareness of the dwindling Cheetah population.